CANCELATION RESERVATION GUIDE
Any booking made or order placed by you, whether through the Company's website or otherwise, shall be deemed an offer by you to purchase the travel services offered by various suppliers subject to these booking conditions and it shall be at the Company's discretion to accept the offer; said acceptance shall be deemed to exist on dispatch of a confirmation invoice to the client by the Company.
No contract between you and the Company shall come into existence until the Company accepts full payment and issues a confirmation invoice. All contracts with the Company and all matters arising from them are subject to Ethiopian law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of Ethiopian courts. The person who makes the booking accepts these conditions on behalf of all members of the party and is responsible for all payment due from the party.
To secure your booking, a 20% Non-Refundable deposit of the total trip invoice is required within 7 days of receiving our confirmation. Your payment is required; otherwise your reservation may be automatically cancelled. Some properties may require deposit payment inside the standard 7 days and an increased deposit to secure the booking. Payment of a deposit indicates acceptance of these conditions. Please note all bookings will be secured when
- The deposit is received
- The names of each passenger travelling are provided
- Flight itinerary is sent.
These are charged if amendments are made to bookings (e.g. change of dates or decreasing numbers of people travelling) after deposit is received. Amendment to bookings will incur a fee per trip per amendment; this is in addition to any supplier amendment fees charged. If an amendment involving a reduction in the number of persons travelling occurs at any time the below cancellation penalties and terms apply to that persons trip who is cancelling. The package price will be amended accordingly to new passenger numbers. For selected properties amendments involving reducing the nights of stay and/or the number of units will be treated as a cancellation. The cancellation policy applies.
- more than 65 days prior to scheduled date of departure - US$ 60 per booking if the number of passengers on the booked tour is not full and US$ 200 per booking if the number of passengers is full;
- 50-65 days prior to scheduled date of departure - US$ 300 per person; Within 50 days prior to scheduled date of departure - standard cancellation fees will apply and full price will apply to new travel arrangements
Cancellation by you
Should you or any member of your party need to cancel your chosen holiday once it has been confirmed, the party leader must immediately advise us either by post, email, fax or telephone. Your notice of cancellation will only be effective when it is received by us and we have confirmed such receipt. If we receive your notice of cancellation 8 weeks or more before departure, we will retain the full amount of your deposit (NB “deposit” includes, in addition any other money paid or due at that time, all amounts paid or due at the time of booking in respect of any flight(s) you have booked). If we receive it less than 8 weeks before departure, the following charges will be payable per person cancelling:
NB The charges set out below are shown as a percentage of the total cost of the holiday* payable by the person(s) cancelling excluding insurance premiums and any amendment charges. Insurance premiums and amendment charges are not refundable in the event of the person(s) to whom they apply cancelling. Airfare is non-refundable.
|Period before departure within which written notification of cancellation is received by us||Cancellation charge per person cancelling|
|7 days or less||100%;|
- Please note: where you have booked a flight inclusive holiday with us where the cost of the flight(s) was not included in the basic price of your holiday but was payable in addition to that price, the percentages above are based on the basic holiday price excluding the flight costs, insurance premiums and amendment charges. You will have to pay the full cost of the flight(s) element in addition to the cancellation charges set out above if you cancel less than 8 weeks before departure. Depending on the reason for cancellation, you may be able to reclaim these cancellation charges (less any applicable excess) under the terms of your insurance policy. Claims must be made directly to the insurance company concerned. Where any